Sunday, November 28, 2010

where do we stand?


what do i have to do to get stuck in your head?
what do i have to do to get some feeling from you?
you used to be so loving, what happened?
you used to talk to me with your heart not your dumb boy head!
i try to get through to you, but it doesn't work!
i feel like you like messing with me.
where's the guy that gave me butterflies?
what's going on with you?
your so confusing!
and i hate were we stand right now!
maybe if all relationships feel like this after a while
then i should just stand on my own. so that way i don't get a broken heart every time i open my mouth. or better yet when you open yours.
where are those long conversations on the phone we had?
what happened to those few random moments when you thought about me.
i just miss knowing you cared.
you never invite me to be with you.
you never send me a little message saying how you feel.
no romance. no nothing.
everything i give you to i would like in return.
like love...
that all i want. a simple reminder ever once in a while letting me know you love me.
i just want a smile on my face.
You said the butterflies wont last forever. i didn't think you meant you hope they don't last forever.
but the worst part of all this is if i try and tell you any of this...
it wont change a thing.
you wont even consider that your doing something wrong.
because if i complain then it must be something wrong with me.
please just tell me what goes on in your head.
where do i stand in your heart?
when do i move in your mind?
let me know.
because for right now...
your the only thing moving around in my head.
i know where you stand in my heart.
one on one. where do we stand?

No comments:

Post a Comment