Monday, November 15, 2010


Please don't walk away
I cant stand to be alone.
I need to hear you voice
and not only on the phone.

A sea between us
or it may as well be.
miles away
can you live without me?

Why do you go?
You always walk away.
Don't leave me alone.
I need you here to stay!

Your a part of my life,
my world, my best friend.
What happen to those words
"I'll be here till the end"?

Everyday I walk
your my tune and my song.
You're my words of encouragement.
You push me along.

You say I don't matter,
its only for you.
Since when am I not in your life?
Now what do I do?

Why are you everything to me
but I seem to mean nothing to you?
Since every thing's falling
I guess we're just through!

Now that we're over
I guess I'll move on.
Just know I'm still here sometime
I'm never all gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment