Sunday, November 7, 2010


how sad does your life have to be
when it seems like everything is going wrong.
every direction i look in, it seems like that angle of my space is fading.
i feel like with ever second i watch my life pass me by my friends decide that im not what's best for them.
When the only person you feel like you can trust doesn't trust you... well lets just say I'm doing something wrong but i don't know what.
am i crazy for wishing to have a life like a movie, to play the part of the star for once?
but people always tell me "maybe we weren't suppose to be the stars of this movie" so it seems like your just trying to keep the movie behind the sense.
can we just press play and move on. if we're not the stars then we don't have to keep acting like we are. We might not be the magic of your movie. but the one I'm watching... the one i dream about... the us i see, the you and me. they're the stars in front of this camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment